- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the heart of China and get under the skin of all of its highlights, made easy with the vast highspeed train network across the country. You’ll be flying!
- Greet your host in a guesthouse near the Great Wall and join in on a dumpling making demonstration for dinner to get ready for your Great Wall hike the next morning.
- Soak in the serenity and fresh mountain air in a temple stay in Mt Qingcheng and connect your mind, body and soul with a meditation session and tai chi class.
- Immerse yourself in the local countryside in the Yangshuo region, exploring the riverbanks and karsts by bike, and stopping by a local home for a freshly prepared lunch.
Hit the major sights and sounds of China on a 12-day adventure from Beijing to Hong Kong. See the Great Wall’s Mutianyu section, the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, giant pandas in Chengdu, striking limestone karsts in Yangshuo and the harbourside city lights of Hong Kong. Travel with ease on China’s modern high-speed rail network and get up close and personal with local living with a countryside lunch and temple stay. With a knowledgeable small-group leader at the helm, they’ll make sure your China adventure is full of insightful history, delicious cuisine and unforgettable experiences.
Chengdu - Mt Qingcheng
- Hotel (10 nights), Temple Stay (1 night)
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Private vehicle , High-speed Train , Subway , Taxi
- An expert tour leader
- Great Wall - Dumpling making demonstration
- Beijing - Tiananmen Square
- Beijing - Forbidden City (entrance fee included)
- Beijing - Leader-led Hutong walking tour
- Beijing - Mutianyu Great Wall (entransce fee, transfer included)
- Xi'an - Leader-led Muslim Quarter snack crawl (as dinner)
- Xi'an - Terracotta Warriors Tour (entrace fee, transport, local guide included)
- Mt. Qingcheng - Front Mountain (entrance fee & transport included)
- Mt. Qingcheng - Tai chi class
- Dujiangyan - Dujiangyan Giant Panda Base (entrance fee & transport included)
- Chengdu - Leader-led walking tour
- Chengdu - People's Park & Tianfu Square
- Yangshuo - Leader-led walking tour
- Yangshuo - Countryside cycling
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Hong Kong are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Beijing to Hong Kong Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Beijing to Hong Kong Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Beijing to Hong Kong Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beijing to Hong Kong Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- As this trip spends very little time in Beijing and Hong Kong, we recommend you spend arrive a few extra days before or after your trip if you want to experience all these cities have to offer.
- Be prepared for some long travel days as we need to cover plenty of ground in order to see China's main highlights and include a good variety of experiences. On the other hand, the scenery is absolutely amazing, so sit back, relax and soak it up.
- As a short, city-based trip there isn't a lot of time to experience China's ethnic culture or get further off the beaten track. If you have more time to explore, consider North China Getaway (CBRF), China's Silk Road (CBSZ), or Tibet: Beijing to Kathmandu Overland (CBST) trips. See the Intrepid website for more information.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.