- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a tour of the Forbidden City
- See Avatar Mountain in Zhangjiajie
- Explore traditional and modern sections of Shanghai
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the hutongs of Beijing
Start your guided trip from Beijing. Explore the Summer Palace and the Forbidden City. Take a rickshaw through the narrow allies of the city's hutongs and visit the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. Travel to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park next and enjoy the otherworldly beauty of Avatar Mountain. Savor the modern and traditional cityscapes of Shanghai at last, before heading for the airport to catch your departure flight back home.
Day 1: Beijing arrival
Day 2: Forbidden City & hutongs tour
Day 3: Great Wall's Mutianyu section & Temple of Heaven
Day 4: Summer Palace & flight to Zhangjiajie
Day 5: Zhangjiajie Natural Forest: Avatar Mountain day tour
Day 6: Baofeng Lake, Grand Canyon with Glass Bridge Skywalk
Day 7: Tianmen Mountain & flight to Shanghai
Day 8: Shanghai city tour
Day 9: Shanghai departure
- Entrance fees to the attractions mentioned on the itinerary
- All transport as per the itinerary, including domestic flight or high-speed train tickets
- Private, English-speaking tour guide and a driver
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on a twin-sharing basis
- Meals (local Chinese food only) as per the itinerary
- Service charge, luggage transfer, insurance and taxes
- International air/train tickets
- Tips for your tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Meals, activities and services not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Save US$ 71+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.