- Experience the imperial life of the Forbidden City
- Enjoy the Badaling Great Wall
- Discover the world of jade at a jade carving factory
Also known as the “Gate of Heavenly Peace,” the imposing square is the gateway to the historic Forbidden City. As the world’s largest city square, Tian'anmen Square is of great cultural significance, and has been the site of several key events in Chinese history.
Move on to the magnificent Forbidden City, an abiding symbol of imperial China, famed for its expansive architecture, magnificent imperial gardens and many displays of Chinese antiquities and treasures.
Then head to the Changping district to see the Badaling section of the Great Wall of China. Enjoy an approximate 45 minutes at the magnificent Wall, with superb views of the mountains.
Finally, discover the authentic world of jade, one of the most famous and historic products of China. Explore the skill required to carve the precious stones into ornate objects, before your return to your Beijing hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel transfers (On departure date we will pick you up from your hotel. Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the 3th Ring Road.)
- Tips, personal expenses or all items not included in the itinerary