- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Forbidden City: The largest and bestpreserved palatial complex of the imperial era, the Forbidden City once served as the imperial palace for 24 emperors during the Ming and Qing dynasties
Join this four-day tour to discover the essence of Beijing, a city that seamlessly blends culture and history with modernism and innovation. Visit the Forbidden City, the world’s largest palace complex, and hike along the best-preserved section of Great Wall: the Mutianyu section, which boasts breath-taking scenery. This tour offers you the flexibility you need to spend some free time wandering the streets of vibrant Beijing by yourself or choosing from a range of optional tours.
Day 1: Arrival Beijing
Day 2: Beijing (forbidden City And Mutianyu Great Wall Tour)
Day 3: Beijing
Day 4: Departure Beijing
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch on day 2 (Set menu lunch in local Chinese restaurant with one glass of soft drink per person per meal)
- Inbound/Outbound private transfer from/to Beijing International Airport
- Air-conditioned private transport during the full-day tour
- Full-day Beijing tour operated with a local English or German-speaking guide on day 2 on private basis
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary; Forbidden City tour and Great Wall tour on day 2
- Meet & Greet at Beijing International Airport on day 1
- International flight tickets and airport taxes or China visa fees (if any)
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Any visit not mentioned in the programme
- Optional tours and activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Beijing, Cultural Experience, City Break, Private tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Beijing, Cultural Experience, City Break, Private tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beijing, Cultural Experience, City Break, Private tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.