- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the Great Wall, Forbidden City & the Terracotta Army
- Visit the Fortifications of Xian, take a walk on the city wall
- Take a rickshaw through Beijing's hutongs, visit a local family
- Enjoy a kung fu show and a Tang Dynasty music and dance performance
Start this trip from Beijing, where we will receive you at the airport and drive you to your hotel. Go out on a tour of these two cities accompanied by your English-speaking tour guide. Visit the Mutianyu section of the China Great Wall as well as the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace.
Take a rickshaw trip through the hutongs (narrow alleys with traditional houses on both sides) before travelling to see the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum in Xian. Also see the Fortifications of Xian and take a walk on its city wall before heading for the Shaanxi History Museum. Your trip comes to an end in Xian.
We had a good trip to the Great Wall and several hours to walk the wall and spend time taking in such a magnificent modern wonder.”
Day 1: Beijing arrival
Day 2: Beijing city tour
Day 3: Great Wall (Badaling section) tour
Day 4: Beijing tour - Xian (flight)
Day 5: Xian's Terracotta Army Museum
Day 6: Fortifications of Xian and departure
- All transfers mentioned on the itinerary, including domestic plane tickets & airport pickup upon arrival
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation on a twin-share basis
- Meals and lunches as per the itinerary
- All activities as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Tips for hotel porters
- Single room supplement for solo travelers
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Tips or gratuities for guides and drivers
- Single room supplement is available upon request
- Drop off/departure transfer on the last day
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSingle room supplements are available on request Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request Vegetarian options are available. However, please inform us about it at the time of booking We do not recommend this tour for those using wheelchairs