- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- See incredible Chinese Acrobatics & Kung Fu shows
- Take a day trip to the wild Great Wall of China
- Discover the traditional narrow hutongs on a rickshaw
Spend an intriguing 5-days in Beijing with free time to explore the city’s ancient history and culture mixed with modern development and entertainment. Take a day trip to the Great Wall of China, a tour of the Hutongs and watch two interesting performances showcasing Chinese Acrobatics and Kung Fu.
Day 1: Beijing, China (Day 1: Beijing, China)
Day 2: Beijing, China (Day 2: Beijing, China)
Day 3: Beijing, China (Day 3: Beijing, China)
Day 4: Beijing, China (Day 4: Beijing, China)
Day 5: Beijing, China (Day 5: Beijing, China)
- Hostels, 3-star, or 4-star hotels, depending on package
- 2 Lunch(es) unches (+4 breakfasts in 4-star hotels)
- Airport transfers & all transport on tours
- Beijing airport pick-up & drop-off
- All transport per itinerary
- Exhilarating Chinese cultural experience
- Chinese acrobatics show
- Great Wall of China day tour
- Hutong tour by rickshaw
- Kung Fu night show
- English-speaking guide
- All permits & taxes
- Breakfasts in hostels & 3-star hotels
- International airport departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 31 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 21 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 177 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 17 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Beijing & Its Hutongs Experience 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beijing & Its Hutongs Experience 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.