- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- Visit one of the most famous sections of the Great Wall in Badaling
- Explore the Chang Ling Tomb, the best preserved of all the Ming tombs
- Enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch
Explore the mausoleum of the first emperor of the Ming Dynasty, Zhu Di. Then head to a local restaurant and enjoy a Chinese lunch. Visit a jade carving center and learn more about this ancient Chinese craft. You can shop some souvenirs from the centre if you want to.
Head for the Badaling section of the Great Wall, your next destination of the day. Walking along this incredibly well-preserved section of the monument and take photos. We will drive yo back to your downtown hotel after the trip is over.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned tour vehicle (only applicable for hotels/accommodation within the 3rd Ring Road)
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Local lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Great Wall cable car tickets
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.