- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See cuddly giant pandas at the Beijing Panda House
- Experience the maze of Hutongs and narrow alleys
- Visit Yonghe Lamasery, the largest Tibetan Buddhist lama temple in China
- Explore the Olympic Green and its famous Bird's Nest and Water Cube
Your friendly local tour guide will pick you up from your downtown Beijing between 7 am - 8 am and get you settled in a comfortable coach to start the full-day Beijing sightseeing.
First, head on to the Beijing Zoo. The site is comprised of 16 different exhibition areas and halls, but the most popular one is the Panda Hall, which houses the lovely giant pandas. Afterwards, visit the Olympic Green and witness firsthand the grand designs of the Bird's Nest and the Water Cube, instantly remarkable from the 2008 Olympics.
Continue to the Lama Temple (Yonghe Lamasery). The temple is considered the largest and the best-preserved lamasery in China. This exceptional temple is a glittering attraction, where layered roofs, fabulous frescoes, tapestries, carpentry and Tibetan prayer wheels guarded by a pair of Chinese lions mingle with dense clouds of incense.
Then enjoy a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch in local restaurant, and move on to hutong tour. Hutongs are the ancient alleyways made by the traditional courtyards. These reflect ways of the old, but are rapidly being demolished to make way for new roads and buildings. However, some are designated as protected area and some others are packed with various boutique stores offering a lively atmosphere.
Later go to Jingshan Park, a former imperial garden, and get the best and the clearest view of the Forbidden City.
Finally, complete your full-day guided tour with a visit to a silk shop, browse through some Chinese traditional silk arts and get gifts for your relatives back home. You will be then transferred back to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Local lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationA current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Please provide all travelers’ names and hotel information while booking.