- duration 26 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Begin your discovery of China with a Peking duck welcome dinner. Your home for the next four nights is Beijing.
- Wander through Tiananmen Square and enter the Forbidden City.
- Enjoy lunch with a local family in a traditional home in the hutongs before relaxing on a rickshaw ride through the ancient laneways.
- Try Asian at Lost Heaven, or Western dishes at The Exchange.
The natural choice
While many flock to see China’s famous man-made wonders, many of its most guarded treasures have been provided by Mother Nature.
This energetic itinerary celebrates natural China, sometimes overlooked in explorations of this vital and fascinating region. Discover the wondrous landscapes of Sichuan, Guangxi and Hunan provinces, from glorious waterfalls and mystic lakes to soaring peaks and dense woodlands. Marvel at vast areas of natural beauty and discover unique spots you won’t encounter elsewhere, such as the towering quartzite sandstone features near Zhangjiajie, or the lakes of Jiuzhaigou, with their startling shades and hues.
This journey is perfect for guests looking for a little more adventure, with plenty of opportunities to get out and actively explore these natural gems on foot. Whether you’re looking to capture all this beauty on camera, or simply in your memories, you can look forward to spectacular images and impressions with a magic only nature can conjure.
Day 1 : Beijing
Day 2 : Beijing
Day 3 : Beijing
Day 4 : Beijing
Day 5 : Beijing > Yichang > Yangtze River Cruise
Day 6 : Yangtze River Cruise
Day 7 : Yangtze River Cruise
Day 8 : Yangtze River Cruise
Day 9 : Yangtze River Cruise > Chongqing > Chengdu
Day 10 : Chengdu
Day 11 : Chengdu
Day 12 : Chengdu > Jiuzhaigou
Day 13 : Jiuzhaigou
Day 14 : Jiuzhaigou > Xi’an
Day 15 : Xi’an
Day 16 : Xi’an > Guilin
Day 17 : Guilin > Yangshuo
Day 18 : Yangshuo
Day 19 : Yangshuo > Guilin > Guangzhou
Day 20 : Guangzhou
Day 21 : Guangzhou > Zhangjiajie
Day 22 : Zhangjiajie
Day 23 : Zhangjiajie > Shanghai
Day 24 : Shanghai
Day 25 : Shanghai
Day 26 : Shanghai
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 26 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 26 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Ride the Bailong Elevator to view Avatar’s ‘Hallelujah Mountain’
- Ride the world longest cable car to Tianmen Mountain
- Ride the bubble train at the top of Canton Tower
- Enjoy two nights at the Banyan Tree Yangshuo
- Attend the Impression Liu Sanji Show in Yangshuo
- Private, after hours viewing at the Xi’an Qujiang Museum of Fine Arts
- Sundowners overlooking the Wild Goose Pagoda, Xi’an
- Participate in the Panda Volunteer Training Program
- 5D/4N upstream cruise on the Yangzi Explorer
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Shanghai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazing China tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 350 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 17 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Amazing China tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing China tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.