Beijing Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
35 Adventure and sport activities Tours with 89 Reviews
- Mutianyu Great Wall is the most beautiful and less crowded section of the Great Wall.
- Dingling Tomb is an unique tomb because of the underground&labyrinth Palace Hall.
- Visit the famous Olympic Statiums: Bird's Nest and the Water Cube.
- Explore the Jinshanling Great Wall.
- Marvel at the amazing sights of ancient China.
- Experience the top highlights of Beijing.
Depart from your hotel in the downtown area at approximately 6:00 am in the morning ... Read More
- Zigzag through the ancient alleyways and hutongs of Beijing.
- Bike along the moat of the Forbidden City for a different perspective of this former royal palace.
- Discover the secrets and backroads in the ancient city for a real insight into the local life.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 67 5.5 hours View Tour
|Jul 1||10+ seats left|
|Jul 2||10+ seats left|
- Private guide and driver for a more personalized experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off with private car.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary according to your needs.
In the morning, our private tour guide and driver will meet you at your hotel ... Read More
- Operator Travel China Guide
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Adventure
- Accommodation No Accommodation
- Age Range 1 to 79 years old
- Discover Beijing's rich history and ancient culture with an English-speaking guide.
- A private 2-day tour of Beijing.
- Lunch has been included.
This 2-day private tour gives you a chance to visit the top highlights of Beijing ... Read More
- Small Group join-in basis(maximum 15 pax) for money saving.
- No shopping.
- Explore the well-preserved , but original sections of Great Wall.
Available: Daily Duration: 8 hours Departure Date: On your request Pick-up place: Free pick-up from your hotel within ... Read More
- Explore Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square and the Great Wall of China in just 2 days.
- Discover the best sights and attractions of Beijing.
- Private tour.
- Learn the art of Taiji Boxing with a master and disciple of the Yang style.
- Take a mini tour of the Drum and Bell Tower neighbourhood.
- Enjoy an authentic Beijing breakfast of steamed buns at a locals’ favourite restaurant.
Take a kick-ass Taiji boxing class with a Yang-style master and find out why this ... Read More
SaveUS$ 2From US$ 37 2.5 hours View Tour
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
|Jun 30||10+ seats left|
- Beijing - Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Pearl markets, Jade Carving Factory, Hutong area of Beijing and Chinese Acrobatic Show.
- Badaling & Juyongguan - 2 UNESCO listed sections of Great Wall of China.
- Xiâan - UNESCO - listed Terracotta Warriors, Clay warrior workshop, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, City Wall and bike ride, Muslim Quarter..
Explore the UNESCO listed Great Wall of China at Badaling and Juyongguan Pass, Beijingâs grand ... Read More
SavingUS$ 576From US$ 2,995 US$ 2,419 12 days View Tour
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
|Jul 13||10+ seats left|
- Marvel at The Great Wall.
- Explore Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and Summer Palace in Beijing.
- Visit Xian and the famous Terracotta Warriors.
An extraordinary journey following the ancient Silk Road from China to Uzbekistan. This extraordinary journey ... Read More
- Operator World Expeditions
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Adventure
- Accommodation Hotel & Guest House
- Transport Train, Private Vehicle & Flight
- Age Range 18 to 99 years old
SavingUS$ 323From US$ 6,127 27 days View Tour
|Aug 10||10+ seats left|
|Sep 14||Only 2 seats left|
- Trek alongside mountains on lesser-visited parts of the wall.
- Experience rural life first hand in little villages.
- Guided tour or Beijing's 'hutongs', Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City.
SaveUS$ 77From US$ 1,549 9 days View Tour
|Sep 1||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 1 seat left|
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide and driver.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide.
The classic 8 days private China tour is a perfect collection of the country's top ... Read More
- Visit to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and the Temple of Heaven in Beijing.
- Walk an impressive section of the Great Wall at Mutianyu.
- View the Terracotta Warriors and explore Xian.
SavingUS$ 115From US$ 2,184 10 days View Tour
|Jul 4||10+ seats left|
|Aug 8||10+ seats left|
- Beijing - Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
- Old Dragons Head - Visit the point where the Great Wall meets the sea.
- Jiaoshan - Walk on spectacular sections of the wall near its eastern end.
A walking trip that really gets off the beaten track in rural China exploring some ... Read More
SavingUS$ 106From US$ 2,014 12 days View Tour
|Aug 2||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 27||Only 10 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results