Your tour guide will pick you up around 5:30 to 6:30PM.
The Beijing Acrobatic show will start at 7:15PM. It has become one of the most popular forms of night entertainment. An acrobatic show has become one of the most popular evening entertainments for tourists in Beijing. You can enjoy gravity-defying contortionism, juggling, uni-cycling, chair-stacking, and plate-spinning acts and more. (Duration: 1.5 hours)
During the 90 minutes, you will enjoy the best Acrobatic show in China
Around 9PM, your tour guide will drop you off at your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for Beijing downtown hotels
- Sightseeing program for seat-in-coach tour
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Accommodation cost
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion.