- Visit the Great Wall of China
- See the Great Ming Tombs
- A fantastic Little Sightseeing Tour
Upon arrival to the Great Wall we will'll hike on the most famous part of the Great Wall, namely the Badaling section for about 2-3 hours. It is optional whether you choose to take the cable car to get to the top of the wall. We will also visit the scenic spots: Badaling Great Wall, The Badaling Fortress, The Beacon-towers etc.
Around lunch time we will be driving to a restaurant nearby the Ming Tombs, getting a typical Chinese lunch (1.5 hours).
After lunch, we will take a 20 minutes drive to the Ming Tombs (Changling), the best preserved Chinese imperial tombs with more than 500 years of history. We will also be visiting Changling, the largest one, and Emperor Yongle's Tomb, for about 1.5 hours. Hereafter we will visit scenic spots including the Ling En Gate, the Ling En Palace, the Soul Tower, The Great Red Gate, and finally The Stele Pavilion.
At the end of a great day we will transfer you back to your hotel or place of accommodation.
- Entrance tickets of the Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tomb
- Chinese lunch with drink
- Transfers: Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle (car, van, or bus)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Great Wall Cable C
- Cable car fee (100 CNY) - round trip cable car to the highest point of Great Wall.
- Tips for the tour guide and driver.
- Child taller than 1.1 meter will be charged full price, child smaller than 1.1 meter will be charged half price.
- Bring an umbrella in case of rain or too much sun shine.
- Bring your good mood and let's have a great trip together!