- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Visit the best and most popular attractions of China
- All entrance fees included
In Beijing, you can explore amazing highlights such as the Great Wall of China, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace from Beijing, and you may also watch some evening shows in Beijing, then experience more ancient historic highlights at Xi'an, Shanghai or Guilin.
Explore the wonderful Yangtze river cruise and arrive Shanghai, the last destination of your tour, a symbol of modern day China.
Day 1: Arrive In Beijing
Day 2: Beijing
Day 3: Beijing
Day 4: Beijing
Day 5: Beijing - Xi'an
Day 6: Xi'an
Day 7: Xi'an - Chongqing
Day 8: Cruise
Day 9: Cruise
Day 10: Yichang - Shanghai
Day 11: Shanghai
Day 12: Departure
- One way Economy-class airfare from Beijing to Xi'an
- One way Economy-class airfare from Xi'an to Chongqing
- One way Economy-class airfare from Yichang to Shanghai
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Cruise accommodation only
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private guide
- Hotel accommodations
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Earn US$ 104+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.