- Explore the archaeological ruins of the ancient Roman town of Canne della Battaglia
- Discover the tactics of war that allowed the Carthaginians to win the battle
- Visit the necropolis and museum "Antiquarium"
The battle was won by the Carthaginians led by Hannibal, one of the greatest leaders in history.
Discover the tactics of war that allowed the Carthaginians to win the battle and which killed more than 55,000 soldiers.
Beyond the Roman ruins, we will visit the necropolis and museum "Antiquarium" with a rich collection of clay pots painted with geometric designs from pre-Roman populations (dauno-peucezi) dating back to the IV-III century BC, from the tombs and necropolis of Cannae.
- Certified tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Transfer service
- Transfer service to / from Bari airport / port on request
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.