- Stay overnight in 4 different cities: Bari, Matera, Alberobello and Lecce
- Experience the beauty of Matera and its stunning sunset lights
- Delight in typical Bari street food
- Stroll through the fairytale city of Alberobello
This tour is perfect for couples, solo travelers, and for those who prefer a great quality, comprehensive, organized trip. If you would like an unforgettable holiday but without the worry of doing all the organizing, or if you simply don’t want the stress of driving, this holiday is for you! Make it easy on yourself and worry-free.
This tour departs from Bari every Saturday and finishes in Lecce.
Day 1: Arrival in Bari and check in hotel in the city
Day 2: Matera guided tour at sunset
Day 3: Visit Trani and Castel del Monte
Day 4: Alberobello and guided tour
Day 5: Transfer to Ostuni and Lecce
Day 6: End in Lecce at 10 am
- 5 breakfasts and 1 dinner (street food tasting in Bari)
- Local guides in Bari-Trani-Castel del Monte-Matera-Alberobello - Lecce
- 5 breakfast
- Minivan with driver from 2nd to 4th day
- City taxes to be paid on spot at the hotels Matera from €2 to 4€ per person per night Alberobello from €0,80 to €2 per person per night Lecce from €2 to €4 per person per night
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.