Bari Tours and Holidays 2019/2020
7 Trips in Bari
- Discover the medieval town center of Altamura.
- Visit the cathedral built by Emperor Frederick II of Hohenstaufen.
- Tasting of typical bread and focaccia made in old wood-burning ovens.
- Stroll through the flourishing countryside of the Amalfi Coast and pick lemons straight from the tree.
- Join the sophisticates of Puglia with a glass of Moscato di Trani and drink to Trani’s oceanic beauty at a harbour-side bar.
- Stay in a bit of local history and feel like a true Alberobello resident with a night in Alberobello’s unique trulli.
SaveUS$ 651From US$ 2,265 US$ 1,699 10 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 9 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 7 seats left|
- Discover the architectural beauties exploring Romanesque churches and the medieval castle.
- Discover the historical city center "Bari Vecchia" walk along narrow alleyways.
- Explore Piazza Mercantile and Piazza Ferrarese, the city’s historical and political center.
- Local specialties - Visits to baker and butcher, producers of cheese, olive oil and wine.
- Tastings - Sample delicious local cheeses, wines and regional dishes.
- Cooking - Try your hand at making the local orecchiette - 'little ear' pasta.
SavingUS$ 83From US$ 1,567 8 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 3 seats left|
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
- Wander around Rome's famous landmarks including the Colosseum, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica and much more.
- Explore the vast, frozen in time ruins of ancient Pompeii, which emerged from the ashes after thousands of years, and take a peak inside the steaming crater of Mt Vesuvius, the volcano that destroyed it.
- Hike among the olive groves on the Path of the Gods along the spectacular Amalfi Coast.
SaveUS$ 191From US$ 3,825 17 days View Tour
|Jul 28||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 29||Only 2 seats left|
- Romantic Venice is like no other city in the world, a watery wonderland literally sinking under the weight of its iconic sights.
- Explore the masterpiece medieval town of Gubbio – centuries of history around every corner and the requisite cobblestone streets, gothic palaces and churches, all with stunning views straight across the valley.
- Visit the birthplace of St Francis, Italy's second holiest city, to explore the imposing basilica built in his name.
SaveUS$ 281From US$ 5,620 24 days View Tour
|Jul 21||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 22||Only 2 seats left|
- Stunning coastal walking - tiny coves and bays with inviting crystal clear water.
- Matera's 'Sassi' - Stay in the UNESCO-listed ancient troglodyte quarter.
- Lecce and Otranto - Baroque Palaces, churches and narrow streets.
SavingUS$ 76From US$ 1,434 8 days View Tour
|Oct 6||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Italy
Travelling to Italy? Chat with a local travel specialist in Italy who can help organize your trip.
Matteo Piccardi Travel Expert in Italy
Massimo Giannetto Travel Expert in Italy
Stefania Grillo Travel Expert in Italy