- Admire the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc with its dancing water
- Evening city life along Barcelona's waterfront
- Montjuïc lookout
La Barceloneta: This neighborhood has its own particular charm, being right next to the city’s long beaches, it is the sailors’ and fishermen’s quarter from the 18th century.
Olympic Port: Created for the Olympic Games in 1992 and presided over by the Hotel Arts and Mapfre Towers, it is a good example of modern city architecture.
The Old Port: In 1995, the Old Port was converted into a popular city port near the city centre. There are many attractions such as the Aquarium, Imax cinema, restaurants, nightclubs and shops as well as sailing clubs.
Monument to Columbus. Located between La Rambla and the sea beside the Drassanes (medieval shipyards), the Columbus column was built to commemorate Columbus’ return from America to Barcelona where he was met by the Catholic Kings.
Montjuïc Panoramic Views: This balcony over the Mediterranean offers a panoramic view over the whole city and port.
Magic Fountain of Montjuïc: Admire the dancing water, light and music show. The original fountain was built in 1929.
Return to your hotel. Don’t worry about the return, after the show, we will take you back to your hotel or as close to your hotel as possible.
- Licensed English Speaking guide
- Air conditioned panoramic window comfortable coach
- Return to hotel
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities & tips
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- The tour involves some walking.
- Coaches are not adapted for disabled people but we can carry wheelchars for people with limited mobility.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.