- Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil…) with bread
- Guided walking tour of La Rambla and Gothic Quarter
- Stop in 1 restaurant for tapas and wine, beer or cider
Taste Spain's fundamental flavors with this walking tour.
We will start the tour in a unique venue in Spain, Tours Tapas & Friends, a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona; where, we will do with a guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese and /or cured meats) with bread and a drink
Your tapas walking tour will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy four tapas with a glass of wine or beer, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
Your last stop will be an authentic Flamenco show in a Gothic Palace of the 17th century in the heart of one of the trendiest neighborhoods of Barcelona. The bar is absolutely stunning and the surroundings make you feel like you've stepped back in time. It's the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of El Born and unwind with a glass of Cava.
An evocative and magical setting in which to enjoy the best flamenco in Barcelona, while enjoying a drink and the privilege of being in one of the treasures of Catalan Baroque.
- Tapas walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil,…) with bread and drink at the new meeting point: Tours, Tapas & Friends, the first Gastronomic center for travelers & foo
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- 5 tapas, hot and cold & 1 drink (water will be considered as a drink also)
- Flamenco entrance with a drink
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes and wet weather gear if rain is expected
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
No Handicap Accessibility
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required