- Experience the ‘real’ Barcelona away from the tourist trail
- Taste all the delights that local Barcelona has on offer
Whether it is salmorejo in a cozy terrace bar, or ham, cheese and stunning wine in an authentic bodega, this tour will allow you to sample all of those Spanish classics you have only dreamed about. A visit to a traditional Vermuteria for a tasty drink and a Spanish omelette will ensure that you are full and ready for your stroll to the nearby Poble Sec, including passing through the area of Parallel, known for its cluster of theatres, music bars and cabarets.
In a little bodega on the side of the Montjuic, Barcelona’s renowned hillside, you will sit back and soak in the new memories you’ve created, while indulging in yet another tapas delight. With memories of such artistic masterpieces as Fernando Botero’s sculpture, or such gorgeous pedestrian heavens like the Rambla de Raval, you can revel in the comfort you have just experienced the ‘real’ Barcelona, with all the tapas it has to offer.
- Local english-speaking guide
- Glass of wine or local aperitif and tapa in each place (4 places)
- Or a soft drink for passengers aged 14 to 17.
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities for the guide.
Child Policy: Children and teens under 14 years of age are not permitted on this tour. Please note that alcoholic beverages may only be consumed by persons aged 18 years and up. Travellers may be required to show ID.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.