- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spanish wine tasting, cheese and Iberian cured meats lunch in Barcelona
- Tasting of 5 Spanish wines
- Lunch based on Iberian Ham, Manchego cheese, “cristal” bread
Start your Barcelona wine tasting in a unique gourmet center in central Barcelona. Taste four wines from different regions of Spain. Your expert host will guide you through the wine tasting process to teach you how to fully appreciate the wines being served.
After the wine tasting, our expert will guide you thru the city center and take you to a restaurant nearby, in a magical street full of antique shops, art galleries and bars. It was a delicatessen charcuterie, now transformed into a trendy local restaurant that specializes in cured meats and tapas.
Learn how to food cheese with wine and discover the reasons behind why certain flavors go better together. In addition, enjoy some tasty charcuterie (cured meats), including Acorn feed Iberian Ham and chorizo, and the world famous Manchego cheese with our unique “cristal” bread. This fun and informative lunchtime tour in Barcelona will give you a unique insight into Spain’s famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
- Food expert during the whole tasting
- Wine tasting of 5 Quality Spanish wines, tasting amount
- Lunch based on Iberian Ham, Manchego cheese, “cristal” bread and wine
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation must be made in writing by the person who has made the booking. Any such notice will become effective from the date of receipt by FoodWineTours.
Cancellation charges per person will be levied as, except for those tours that have special cancellation charges (detailed in the description of the tour).
We will always deduct the banking or visa fees charged to us from the balance returned.
Scheduled tours cancellation charges per person will be levied as:
Working days prior to program start date
Between 24 and 48 hours: 30% of total price per person
Less than 24 hours: 100% of total cost (it will be considered a no-show)