- Spanish wine tasting, cheese and Iberian cured meats lunch in Barcelona
- Taste 5 different wines from regions such as Rioja, Priorat, Ribera and Spanish Champagne
- Tasting of Spanish cured meats
Start your Barcelona wine tasting in a unique gourmet center in central Barcelona. Taste four wines from different regions of Spain. Your expert host will guide you through the wine tasting process to teach you how to fully appreciate the wines being served.
After the wine tasting, our expert will guide you thru the city center and take you to a restaurant nearby, in a magical street full of antique shops, art galleries and bars. It was a delicatessen charcuterie, now transformed into a trendy local restaurant that specializes in cured meats and tapas.
Learn how to food cheese with wine and discover the reasons behind why certain flavors go better together. In addition, enjoy some tasty charcuterie (cured meats), including Acorn feed Iberian Ham and chorizo, and the world famous Manchego cheese with our unique “cristal” bread. This fun and informative lunchtime tour in Barcelona will give you a unique insight into Spain’s famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
- Food expert during the whole tasting
- Wine tasting of 5 Quality Spanish wines, tasting amount
- Tasting based on Iberian Ham, Manchego cheese, “cristal” bread and wine
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Gratuities (optional)
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes and wet weather gear if rain is expected
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
No Handicap Accessibility
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Celiac option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Vegetarian option not available
Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required