- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Barcelona and Madrid at your own pace.
- Embark on a tapas bar crawl in Granada.
- Wind through the alleyways and attractions of Seville.
- Chill out in the beautiful landscapes of Lagos.
When you're visiting Portugal and Spain, Morocco's just a quick trip away. So we've added this captivating North African country on a 16-day tour that spans continents. Get going with Spain's lively culture and incredible architecture (think Gaudi buildings in Barcelona and Moorish design in Seville) before heading to Portugal to see the beautiful Algarve coast and the vibrant capital of Lisbon. If Morocco's picturesque blue city of Chefchaouen doesn't leave you breathless, the bustling medinas of Fès just might.
Day 1: Barcelona
Day 2: Barcelona/Madrid
Day 3: Madrid
Day 4: Madrid/Granada
Day 5: Granada
Day 6: Granada/Seville
Day 7: Seville/Lagos
Day 8: Lagos
Day 9: Lagos/Lisbon
Day 10: Lisbon/Casablanca
Day 11: Casablanca/Chefchaouen
Day 12: Chefchaouen
Day 13: Chefchaouen/Fès
Day 14: Fès
Day 15: Fès/Marrakech
Day 16: Marrakech
- Hostels (9 nts, some multi-share with 4-6 people), Simple hotels (6 nts, twin-share).
Note: Allow USD485-630 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, train, bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Barcelona
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Lisbon
- Tapas bar crawl (Granada)
- Orientation walks in Barcelona, Granada, Lisbon, and Madrid
- Enjoy free time in Rabat
- Explore the blue city of Chefchaouen
- Visit the medina and souks of Fès
- Discover the bustling city of Marrakech
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Barcelona and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spain, Portugal & Morocco: Tapas, Medinas & Sunsets tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 89 today.
- Save US$ 59+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spain, Portugal & Morocco: Tapas, Medinas & Sunsets tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Spain, Portugal & Morocco: Tapas, Medinas & Sunsets tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spain, Portugal & Morocco: Tapas, Medinas & Sunsets tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.