- Discover the very best of Gaudí's Architecture
- Skip the line to Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló
An absolute must, includes fast-track entrance to Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló. Discover what makes these buildings extraordinary: the details, the symbols, the structural secrets and the technical innovation.
Antoni Gaudí, the visionary architect during Barcelona's modernista (art nouveau), a period from the early last century, graced Barcelona with nearly all his extraordinary and beautiful buildings. No less than 7 of the buildings have been listed as World Heritage by UNESCO.
Our Itinerary will be: Pl. Catalunya > Passeig de Gràcia > Gaudí Houses (Casa Batlló and Façade of La Pedrera) > Eixample > Sagrada Família > Pl. Catalunya
We are looking forward to providing you with fantastic glimpses of Barcelona.
- Fast track entrance to Sagrada Familia
- Fast track entrance to Casa Batlló
- Licensed English Speaking guide
- Air conditioned panoramic window comfortable coach
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities & tips
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- The tour involves some walking.
- Coaches are not adapted for disabled people but we can carry wheelchars for people with limited mobility.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.