- Explore the most visited building in the world!
- Get amazed by the unique work high & decorated towers & its geometrical shape!
- Skip-the-line entrance - jump the normally long queue to this attraction!
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. We will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
Sagrada Familia often have quite some waiting time to get an entrance ticket. By booking this tour, you will skip the lines and queues!
- Professional Tour Guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to Sagrada Familia
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Food & drinks, unless specified
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.