- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get to the heart of Morocco and Spain as you travel with an experienced leader and meet the locals along the way.
- Experience incredible beauty, worldclass hospitality during your feature stays at the Riad Salam, a tranquil oasis in the heart of the Fes medina, and an elegant converted 18thcentury mansion in Seville.
- Taste the best of Morocco’s cuisine as you enjoy a meal at one of Casablanca’s best restaurants, eat pastillas with a local family, make mint tea in the Atlas Mountains and take part in a tasting tour in Marrakech.
- See the enchanting Alhambra Palace in Granada by night with an expert guide. Avoid the crowds as you receive special insight into the complex’s fascinating history.
Experience the rich history and diverse culture of Spain and Morocco on an 18-day Premium adventure. Walk in the footsteps of Gaudi and Picasso, taste fine wines and tapas, and witness the white-washed villages that bring Spain to life. Travel from Casablanca to Marrakech, spend time in the Middle Atlas Mountains, share stories and food with a local family in Fes and gain unrivalled insight to the Moroccan way of life. From buzzing cities to natural wonders, this all-encompassing journey will show you the best of both countries.
Different landscapes. lakes and Bungle Bungles let you understand more about this wild Kimberley. If you like hiking,
swimming and drinking Champagne at the same time in the
Lake Agryle, go.”
Barcelona / Valencia
Albufera Lake / Valencia
Elche / Granada
Toledo / Madrid
Bin el Ouidane
- Comfortable hotel (10 nights), Feature stay (4 nights), Riad (3 nights)
- 18 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Private vehicle , High-speed train , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Barcelona - Welcome Dinner at Local Restaurant
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Barcelona - Market Visit & Produce Tasting
- Barcelona - Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Lake Albufera - Boat Tour & Barraca Visit
- Valencia - Paella Lunch
- Elche - Palmeral Visit
- Granada - Exclusive Guided Alhambra Night Visit
- Andalucia - Olive Oil Mill Visit & Tasting
- Seville - Alcazar Visit
- Seville - Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Seville - Evening Flamenco Show
- Cordoba - Walking Tour of the Mezquita & Cordoba City with Local Guide
- Toledo - Marzipan Tasting
- Toledo - Day Trip
- Casablanca - Welcome Dinner
- Casablanca - Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat - Kasbah Les Oudayas
- Rabat - Mausoleum Mohammed V
- Rabat - Hassan Tower
- Meknes - Medina walking tour
- Volubilis - Entrance and guided tour
- Meknes - Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail
- Volubilis - Picnic Lunch
- Fes - Home-cooked Pastilla Dinner
- Fes - Funduq al-Najjarin
- Fes - Medina walking tour
- Fes - Al-Attarine Madrasa
- Khenifra - Tea-making demonstration
- Khenifra - Home-cooked lunch
- Ouzoud - Ouzoud Falls
- Marrakech - Djemaa El Fna tasting walk
- Marrakech - Medina walking tour
- Marrakech - Palais Bahia
- Any international flights to Barcelona and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Spain & Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 266+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Spain & Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Spain & Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Spain & Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In 2022, Ramadan will take place from 2 April to 1 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience, however some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
- Summer temperatures can be extreme (over 40°C), so it's important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat and drink plenty of water. Please consider your suitability to the season you are travelling in.
- During your discoveries you will visit a numerous religious sites. You will need to bring clothes that cover the arms, and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot. Your leader will advise when such clothing is necessary.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers