- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 34 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- age_requirement 15+ years old
- Walk the final stretch of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage alongside weary devotees and feel their joy as the spires of the Santiago de Compostella come into view.
- Soak up the colourful and whimsical palaces that are set into the green hills of Sintra during a fullday exploration of Lisbon’s surrounds.
- Huddle around an upturned port barrel in the boutique grocer Comer e Chorar Por Mais for an exclusive cheese, meat and port tasting in Porto.
- Wander the streets of one of the Roman Empire’s most remote outposts, the World Heritagelisted Volubilis, on a guided tour.
Take a meandering, 34-day journey over the interior of Spain, down through Portugal and across the North Atlantic Ocean to the mountains and souks of Morocco, where Europe meets Africa. Walk in the footsteps of Gaudi and Picasso in lively Spain, taking in tapas and tempranillo from Barcelona to Santiago de Compostela. Venture into the medieval cities and World Heritage sites of Portugal, travelling from north to south. Finally, fly to Casablanca and explore Morocco from ocean to desert. Discover three countries and dozens of regional cultures on this impressive adventure.
Albufera Lake - Valencia
Toledo – Madrid
Madrid – Segovia
Picos de Europa
Picos de Europa
Santiago de Compostela
Santiago de Compostela
Porto - Guimaraes - Braga
Bin el Ouidane
- Comfortable Hotel (22 nights), Traditional riad (3 nights), Guesthouse (1 night), Feature Stay (7 nights)
- 32 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Private vehicle , train , tram , local bus , taxi , plane
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Local market tour & tasting
- Lake Albufera - Boat tour & Barraca visit
- Cordoba - Synagogue Cordoba guided tour
- Cordoba - Guided tour of Mezquita & Cordoba City
- Seville - Guided Tour including Alcazar
- Guided tour of Seville including Alcazar Seville
- Seville Flamenco show & dinner
- Cathedral Toledo
- Toledo - Guided Tour
- Alcazar of Segovia tour inc audioguide
- Burgos leader led tour
- Locally produced Cider tasting
- Picnic lunch including locally sourced cheese
- Covadonga Lake walk
- Carbayon tasting in Oviedo
- Santiago de Compostela pilgrimage guided walk
- Porto - Port Wine Tasting
- Porto guided food tasting tour
- Guided tour of Guimarães
- Coimbra - Fado Show
- Explore Lisbon with a Local Guide
- Castle of Sao Jorge
- Pena Palace Sintra
- Casablanca - Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat - Kasbah Les Oudayas
- Rabat - Kasbah Oudaya Local Drink
- Rabat - Mausoleum Mohammed V
- Rabat - Hassan Tower
- Rabat - Mausoleum Hassan II
- Meknes - Medina walking tour
- Volubilis - Entrance and Guided Tour
- Meknes - Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail
- Fes - Funduq al-Najjarin
- Fes - Medina walking tour
- Fes - Al-Attarine Madrasa
- Tea making demonstration
- Ouzoud - Ouzoud Falls
- Marrakech - Medina walking tour
- Local food tasting in Marrakech
- Djemma el Fna fresh orange juice
- Marrakech - Palais Bahia
- Any international flights to Barcelona and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Journey through Spain, Portugal & Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Journey through Spain, Portugal & Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 March 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Journey through Spain, Portugal & Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Journey through Spain, Portugal & Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Summer temperatures can be extreme (over 40°C), so it's important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat and drink plenty of water. Please consider your suitability to the season you are travelling in. Picos de Europa NP is known for its diversity of weather. It can be relatively cold even in the height of summer, so please pack appropriately with layers.
- Many of the wonderful cities and sites of this trip are explored on foot. Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes.
- There are two walks included in this itinerary – a hike in Picos de Europa and the final stretch of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage. The difficulty will be adjusted depending on group ability, but you will need a basic level of fitness in order to enjoy them.
- During your discoveries you will visit a numerous religious sites. You will need to bring clothes that cover the arms, and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot. Your leader will advise when such clothing is necessary.
- Travel on this trip takes place in a comfortable private vehicle, but please note that two days on this trip feature significant time spent driving (5 and 6 hours respectively). Breaks to use the bathroom, eat and sightsee are scheduled.
- The places visited on this trip often have cobblestone streets. Wheeling luggage across these surfaces can be difficult. For this reason we recommend following the guidelines in the Packing section of the Essential Trip Information.
- Although you shouldn’t expect any aggressive selling techniques in Morocco, please be aware that you may be approached by shop owners and street vendors offering their goods to you on regular occasions.
- We've sourced our accommodation very carefully and picked the best possible hotels in line with the Peregrine style of travel, but keep in mind the service and accommodation in Morocco may differ to standards you're accustomed to at home.
- In 2021, Ramadan will take place from 12 April to 11 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience. However, some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers