- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Sport tour, venues or tickets
- Art and architecture
- Party and nightlife
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Barcelona's Gothic beauty on a walking tour including Las Ramblas
- See Gaudi's Sagrada Familia & the 1992 Olympic Games complex
- Let loose at a basethumping Ibiza Boat Party
- See the Gran Via, Royal Palace the Puerta del Sol & Plaza de Espana
From bright disco lights to boutique shopping, idyllic pebbled bays to crumbling alleys of coffee shops - this trip is a wonderland of all things Spain. We'll hop through a kaleidoscope of sceneries ensuring there's never a dull moment, starting at the beach side beauty of Barcelona and concluding at the inland capital of Madrid.
Day 1: Barcelona
Day 2: Barcelona
Day 3: Barcelona to Ibiza via Denia
Day 4: Ibiza
Day 5: Ibiza
Day 6: Ibiza to Valencia via Denia
Day 7: Valencia to Madrid
Day 8: Madrid
Day 9: Madrid
- For 8-nights you’ll be catching zzzz’s in a mix of homely Spanish hotels and trendy hostels.
- Delight your tastebuds with delicious Spanish fare from tapas to churros. Wake up to a hearty breakfast each day and enjoy a welcome dinner on us.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Barcelona and from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ibiza and Beyond tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ibiza and Beyond tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ibiza and Beyond tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ibiza and Beyond tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.