- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Barcelona
- Walking tour of Valencia
- Walking tour of Granada
- Local Topdeck Representative in Morocco
Is this trip for me? FIERY. CREATIVE. VIBRANT.Three countries. Two continents. And one electrifying trip through Iberia. Strap yourself in as we take on Spain's buzzing cities, Portugal's cultural hub and Morocco's vibrant metropolises - with HEAPS of delicious, diverse food to try and PLENTY of sangria, cava and port to wash it down with. Want the culture and the nightlife? The beach and the cities? The icons and the lesser-known-gems? Go no further. This is it.
Accommodation in Morocco was appalling and food quality was poor. Level of accommodation in Spain and Portugal was passable.”
Day 1 : Barcelona, Spain
Day 2 : Barcelona to Valencia
Day 3 : Valencia
Day 4 : Valencia to Granada
Day 5 : Granada
Day 6 : Granada to Chefchaouen, Morocco
Day 7 : Chefchaouen to Fes via Volubilis
Day 8 : Fes
Day 9 : Fes to Asilah
Day 10 : Asilah to Seville, Spain
Day 11 : Seville
Day 12 : Seville to Lisbon, Portugal
Day 13 : Lisbon
- 4 nights in hotel upgrades (twin or double)
- 8 nights in hostels
- 12 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Cava winery and tasting experience: from €11
-Flamenco show in Seville: from €32
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Barcelona and from Lisbon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iberian Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 90 today.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iberian Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 29 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iberian Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iberian Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.