- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- Discover Salvador Dalí's fascinating workshop, library and gardens in Cadaqués
- Tour the famous salt mines in the hilltop town of Cardona
- Taste delicious local produce at an anchovy canning factory in Getaria
With cosmopolitan cities and ancient villages, rolling vineyards and rugged mountains, Northern Spain is as unforgettable as it is eclectic. Experience the finest sights and tastes that are often missed by other travellers on a journey to the heart of this diverse region.
Day 1 : Barcelona - Cadaques - Girona
Day 2 : Girona
Day 3 : Girona- Siurana - Besalu - Cardona
Day 4 : Cardona - Alquezar - Boltana
Day 5 : Boltana - Jaca - Olite
Day 6 : Olite
Day 7 : Olite - Pamplona - Laguardia
Day 8 : Laguardia - La Rioja - Laguardia
Day 9 : Laguardia - San Sebastian - Hondarribia
Day 10 : Hondarribia - Getaria - Bilbao
- 9 nights in boutique accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Barcelona and from Northern Spain are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Northern Spain tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 140 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 93 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Northern Spain tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 23 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Northern Spain tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Northern Spain tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.