- Visit the 2 biggest cities north of Barcelona: Girona and Figueres
- Guided visit of Girona and the entrance of the Dalí Theater- Museum
- Guided walking tour of the city centres
First you will visit Girona, a monumental city where you can experience its history in the small streets of the old city centre. You will enjoy a guided walking tour of the city centre, visiting the Cathedral in the old city centre, with its well-preserved medieval streets that lead you towards the famous pastel coloured houses at the edge of the river bank. The old city centre of Girona holds an important artistic heritage. You will be given some free time in Girona to have lunch there. After lunch we will take you to the Dalí Theater- Museum in Figueras (30km from Girona), This museum holds the biggest collection of artworks that represent the artistic evolution of Salvador Dalí, from his first artistic experiments until his surreal creations and his art he made during the last years of his life.
The tour includes the guided visit of Girona and the entrance of the Dalí Theater- Museum.
Fully equipped buses; a hostess courier travels on board to provide you with the information you need during the journey.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual official guide
- Guided walking Tour in Girona
- Entrance to Theatre-Museum Dalí and “Dalí Joies”- Dalí Jewels
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off