- See the interior of Sagrada Familia church, where vaults reach seventy meter
- Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see historic drawings, plaster models and pictures
- Discover Gaudi's bizarre Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Passeig de Gracia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings la casa Mila and Casa Batlló
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. On this guided tour we will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
Then we will join with the rest of group and continue with the visit of the Artistic Tour. During which you will discover Gaudi's bizarre Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this bizarre but compelling public park with a perfect integration of the architectural elements in nature.
Our tour continues to Passeig de Gracia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings la casa Mila “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló. The tour ends near the Casa Milà “la Pedrera” at c/ Provença 261-265.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual official guide
- Sagrada Familia guided tour with entrance
- Walking tour of the park Güell with entrance
- Walking Tour Passeig de Gràcia
- Entrance to Casa Milà, Casa Batlló
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2. Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
3. All our tours are bilingual.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.