- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Gaudi's Sagrada Familia & the 1992 Olympic Games complex
- Explore Barcelona's Gothic beauty on a walking tour including Las Ramblas
- Take a locally guided tour of the gilded Royal Palace in Madrid
Get ready to float through two of Europe's finest countries, staying south where the nights never fizzle and the days can sizzle. We'll kick off with Barcelona's beachside beauty before heading through the sun-drenched coast of San Sebastian, bohemian Bilbao and Portuguese heavyweights like Lisbon and Porto. Along the way expect beaches, flamenco shows, port tasting and all the moreish tapas and fresh seafood that this part of the world is famed for.
Day 1: Barcelona
Day 2: Barcelona
Day 3: Barcelona to Pamplona via Zaragoza
Day 4: Pamplona to Bilbao via San Sebastian
Day 5: Bilbao to Salamanca
Day 6: Salamanca to Porto via Aveiro
Day 7: Porto
Day 8: Porto to Lisbon
Day 9: Lisbon
Day 10: Lisbon to Madrid
Day 11: Madrid
Day 12: Madrid
- For 11-nights you’ll be catching zzzz’s in twin or triple share rooms in homely Spanish and Portuguese hotels. If you prefer to sleep alone, you can splash some extra cash and upgrade your digs to single-share.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- From pastel de natas to tangy Gazpacho, the food of this region is A+. We’ll dish up the best of it and give you plenty of time to follow your own nose too.
- Any international flights to Barcelona and from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Fiestas and Siestas tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 57+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Fiestas and Siestas tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 20 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Fiestas and Siestas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Fiestas and Siestas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.