- Enter Park Güell by the big staircase dominated by the dragon of mosaic of ceramic tiles
- Visit the most visited building in the world, Sagrada Familia
- Visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures
- Guided tour by an expert bilingual guide!
When you go to Park Güell, you should enter by the big staircase dominated by the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as “trencadís”. This dragon is one of the most characteristic images of Barcelona. Originally written Park Güell (using the English spelling), the park is arranged around a large central square bordered by a snaking, “trencadís”-covered bench. Below the square, the roof is supported by 86 Doric columns, like trees, with paths between them, and viaducts on sloping columns: Gaudí's work, like no other, unites nature and architecture.
After you finish the visit in the Park Güell our guide will escort you to the bus and take you to our office next to Sagrada Familia, where you need to check in for the next tour and then you have a free time to join around the area.
Second part of the tour: (departure from our office in pl. Sagrada Familia, 3.)
We will take you know one of the Antoni Gaudi’s treasures. The famous architect Antoni Gaudí, one of the greatest innovators of his time worked and lived Barcelona has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. We will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
- Bilingual official guide.
- Entrance and guided visit to Park Güell.
- Entrance and guided visit to Sagrada Familia
- Transfer from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
This tour starts at Park Güell and ends at Sagrada Familia.
Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.