- Discover the very best of Gaudí's Architecture
- Skip the line to Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló
Enjoy Barcelona in total Comfort! An absolute must, includes fast-track entrance to Sagrada Família and ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Barcelona/Barcelona
- Operator Barcelona Guide Bureau
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 87 3,5 hours View Tour
- Discover the very best of Barcelona
- 2-in-1 Tour
- The easiest way to visit Montserrat
- Tour by Sanctuary of Montserrat
- Discover the Gaudí's Architecture
- Skip the line to Sagrada Família
- Outstanding views of the city
- Skip the line to Poble Espanyol
From US$ 42 2:30 hours View Tour
- Sightseeing tour from the bus that will take you up the elegant Passeig de Gràcia
- Drive by the Olympic Village, the Olympic Port, the beach and the fisherman’s quarter
- Demonstration of a selection of the handcrafts made in this country
- Discover El Born, the place where the city’s most succulent cuisines coexist
- Enjoy 'melindros’ and ‘churros’, two of the Spanish cuisine delicacies.
- Explore the narrow streets of Barrio Gotico, rich in their Roman and Medieval era heritage
- The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world..
- Appreciate the foremost work of Lluís Domènech i Montaner at Sant Pau.
- Have a blast exploring one of Gaudi's greatest treasures.
- Explore Montserrat Mountain, whose rocks are shaped like humans and animals..
- Enjoy tours of Park Guell and Sagrada Familia.
- Visit the most emblematic Gaudí houses.
- 3 hours guided food tour of Born/La Ribera and Barceloneta districts.
- A passionate and experienced local guide who speaks English/Spanish and French (on demand).
- Great insight about Spanish and Catalan food.
- The Cable Car takes the visitor to Parc de Montjuïc, Mirador and Castell de Montjuic..
- Sagrada Família is a unique work for its high decorated towers and its geometrical shape..
- Barcelona Cathedral represents the beauty of the Gothic Catalan art..
- Sagrada Familia is a unique work for its high decorated towers and its geometrical shapes..
- In Park Güell, nature breaths and design lives; a special place to go for a walk..
- La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudí’s imagination..
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results