- Skip the line Picasso museum
- Skip the line Sagrada Familia tour and entrance
- Gothic Quarter Walking tour
Picasso Museum & Gothic Quater Walking Tour
Skip the line to visit the Picasso Museum and discover the bond between Picasso and Barcelona. The Museum is key to understand the development of this young artist into a genious. Don't miss the series of Las Meninas (1957).
Come to the core of the city, to where it all started 2000 years ago, enjoy its charming corners and squares hidden away down ancient narrow streets with the help of our expert guide.
Itinerary: Pl. Catalunya > Cathedral > Picasso Museum (45 minutes guided visit + free time) > Plaça del Rei > Plaça Sant Jaume with the buildings of the Generalitat and Ajuntament (City Hall).
The tour will end at Plaça Sant Jaume in the Gothic Quarter. It is a 2-minute walk to La Rambla, so you can stay and wonder around or return to Plaça Catalunya. Our guide will give you all the orientations you may need.
Gaudí - The Sagrada Família Tour
This tour is dedicated to the single most important site in Barcelona, the Sagrada Família, unfinished temple of the genius architect Antoni Gaudí, who dedicated the latter part of his life to this work.
Itinerary: Pl. Catalunya > Passeig de Gràcia > Façades of Casa Batlló & La Pedrera > Eixample > Sagrada Família.
- Fast track entrance to Sagrada Familia
- Fast track entrance to Picasso Museum
- Licensed English Speaking guide
- Air conditioned panoramic window comfortable coach
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities & tips
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- The tour involves some walking.
- Coaches are not adapted for disabled people but we can carry wheelchars for people with limited mobility.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.