- Discover the F.C. Barcelona history as you tour through Camp Nou
- Visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the stadium
- Sense just what it is like to be a Barça player
You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, and which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half.
For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities.
- Entrance to F.C.B Museum and tour
- Audio Guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
FCB reserves the right to modify the schedule, the tour or to close part of the Tour or the Museum, according to the schedule of games, training sessions or special events. We recommend checking before the visit.
1. Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The Tour will be closed all day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
2. Champions League match days: The Tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3 pm. The day before, the Tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the Museum.