- Learn about the fascinating history of Barcelona through this traditional Barcelona verm
- An alternative foodie tour
- This small group walking tour, with maximum 15 participants, guarantees personalized att
- Explore the authentic Ciutat Vella, gothic and Raval neighborhoods
Being an aperitif wine, vermouth stimulates the appetite, so in Barcelona it is traditionally drunk along with small snacks, such as crunchy green olives, anchovies cured in extra virgin olive oil, a tin of mussels in spicy sauce, chips or other small snacks.
We have chosen a great selection of stops along the way to introduce you to this entertaining custom.
The tour begins at 09:30 am at the entrance to Santa Monica Arts Center. On our approximately two-and-a-half-hour vermouth and tapas tour, your gourmet guide will explain the Catalonian custom of vermouth, Catalan culture, a description of the typical snacks eaten with vermouth and an introduction to the different neighborhoods visited.
Along the way, we will enjoy a selection of 2 tastings, along with a selected wine or vermouth.
We will finish the tour at Tours, Tapas and Friends, a unique gastronomic center right off the famous Ramblas Street where you with have a complete vermouth experience: Vermouth and a selection of the most representative small bites that locals love.
We invite you to take advantage of your guide´s extensive knowledge and ask as many questions as you want. Immerse yourself in the culture and delight your taste buds with this walking tour.
- Guided walking tour with specialized guide
- 3 tastings with a glass of wine or vermouth along the way
- Full appetizer of vermouth and small traditional bites
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes and wet weather gear if rain is expected
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine.
No Handicap Accessibility
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required