- Guaranteed Departure
- Three-hour, pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people.
- Stop in 2 restaurants for tapas and wine, beer or cider
This tapas walking tour will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
The tour will stop at two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas.
So join us for an evening of good food, good wine, good conversation, and good fun!
- Tapas walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil,…) with bread and drink at the new meeting point: Tours, Tapas & Friends, the first Gastronomic center for travelers & f
- 8 tapas, hot and cold
- 2 drinks (water will be considered as a drink)
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes and wet weather gear if rain is expected
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine