- Learn about the fascinating history of Barcelona, and its restaurant movement!
- Not just a Food Tour – Get the Local Feel!
- The Best Food Lover’s Experience!
- Small Groups are Essential!, we will be a maximum of 8 people.
We will experience different foodie concepts, places that we recommend and love, before we stop for dinner at an old fifteenth century chapel, a restaurant that astounds with its medieval-inspired Catalan cuisine. Catalan tapas are reminiscent of the time when the chapel was built, but with a modern interpretation, including the use of local KM0 products and the commitment to proximity, which serve as the unifying element of the restaurant´s philosophy. In fact, much of the kitchen is supplied from the neighboring Boqueria market.
- Guided walking tour with specialized guide
- Vermouth Experience: Vermouth and 3 tapas
- Full meal with wines: Sample menu of sample menu of 2 appetizers, 5 small dishes, dessert, 2 cups of wine and coffee
- All local taxes
- Free Wifi at Meeting Point
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to the meeting point
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes and wet weather gear if rain is expected
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advise after booking, if required.
Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drinks provided. Booking is required.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.