- Modernist tour of Barcelona with a twist
- Tasting at the First Gastronomic Center located in the heart of Barcelona
- Learn about the fascinanting history of Barcelona and the craft beer movement
Who would have thought that thousands of years later, an exploding craft beer scene would arise in Barcelona, based on this traditional method. Now Barcelona is brewing some of the world´s finest beers.
Beer is best enjoyed closest to where it’s brewed – Our Craft Beer Evening Tour was created to have fun and expand your appreciation of our city, its ancient past and incomparable Modernist architecture.
Learn more about our history while tasting modern Craft Beers. The tour begins at the new Gastronomic Center Tours, Tapas and Friends in the heart of Barcelona with a beer tasting. From here, we will take you on a tour through Modernist architecture and Barcelona history, stopping at various Modernist buildings, must-see monuments, and tasting beer and tapas along the way.
We will stop in the Born where we will have a beer and taste traditional ¨patatas bravas¨. The tour will end at an innovative restaurant and gastronomic spot, not far from Barceloneta beach. Here we will have a tasting of various pork delicatessen products, paired with craft beer, and a typical Catalan flatbread.
- Guided walking tour with specialized guide
- 1 tapa and a selection of 5 pork delicatese products with bread
- 3 beer tastings
- All local taxes
- Free Wifi at Meeting Point
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes and wet weather gear if rain is expected
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
No Handicap Accessibility
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required