- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
The 10-day tour will take you to the some of the big cities, old towns and beautiful beaches. Enjoy delicious tapas and Portuguese spices and relax and unwind over a glass of sangria. Plenty of cultural and historical sites to visit as well as amazing nightlife and great weather!
Day 1: Barcelona
Day 2: Barcelona City Tour
Day 3: Barcelona, Valencia
Day 4: Valencia City Tour
Day 5: Valencia, Granada
Day 6: Granada, Sevilla
Day 7: Sevilla, Lagos, Lisbon
Day 8: Lisbon City Tour
Day 9: Lisbon, Porto
Day 10: Porto
- 4 star hotels.
- 9 breakfasts
- Air-conditioned coach or mini-bus
- Services of experienced Travel Talk tour leader and local guides.
- Organised orientation walks at the towns visited,
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to Barcelona and from Porto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazing Spain & Portugal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 78 today.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazing Spain & Portugal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 September 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amazing Spain & Portugal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Spain & Portugal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smalerl than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.