- See Barcelona and Lisbon’s highlights on city tours.
- Walk around the Sevilla city centre.
- Enjoy the amazing nightlife and great weather.
Visit historically rich cities, quaint towns and beautiful beaches in the charming countries of Spain and Portugal on this 10-day trip. Taste mouth-watering tapas and Portuguese flavour as you dine with new friends and share a pitcher of sangria. Enjoy life in these two lively European countries.
Day 1: Barcelona, Spain
Day 2: Barcelona, Spain
Day 3: Barcelona – Valencia, Spain
Day 4: Valencia, Spain
Day 5: Valencia – Granada, Spain
Day 6: Granada – Sevilla, Spain
Day 7: Sevilla, Spain – Lagos - Lisbon, Portugal
Day 8: Lisbon, Portugal
Day 9: Lisbon – Porto, Portugal
Day 10: Porto, Portugal
- 9 Nights in 4-stars Hotels
- 9 Breakfast(s),
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus
- English Speaking Guide
- Barcelona Panoramic City Tour
- Valencia City Tour
- City Tour of Sevilla
- Leisure time at the beach in Lagos
- Lisbon City Tour
- Travel Insurance
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 139+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazing Spain & Portugal 10D/9N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 April 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amazing Spain & Portugal 10D/9N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Spain & Portugal 10D/9N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- What is the best time to go to Portugal?
What are the best places to travel to in Portugal?
The best places to visit in Portugal are going to depend on your preference. If you are into medieval cities, head to Obidos. The town is also popular for its chocolate festival. If you are looking for a relaxed surf town vibe, then Ericeira or Peniche is what you are looking for. For a foodie adventure, Porto will satiate all your culinary desires.
- How many days should you spend in Portugal?
- What is the best way to travel in Portugal?