- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
This incredible 5-day Bansko ski tour offers a compact, yet unforgettable experience skiing in Europe. Ski on the gorgeous Bulgarian mountains while warming up for the lively Apres Ski. This Balkans ski tour caters to all levels of skiers and snowboarders with fantastic value for money. Enjoy 3 and 4-star superior accommodation, airport shuttle transfers and all breakfasts and dinners with unlimited beer and wine included.
Day 1: Sofia, Bansko
Day 2: Bansko
Day 3: Bansko
Day 4: Bansko
Day 5: Bansko
- 4 and 3 Star Hotels
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners including unlimited beer and wine
- Explore some of Bulgaria’s best apres-ski!
- Arrival shuttle on day 1 at 13:00 , departure shuttle on the last day of the trip at 15:00
- Services of experienced Travel Talk tour leader
- Organised orientation walk in Bansko by the tour leader.
- Any international flights to/from Bansko are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Short Break Bansko: Standard Pack tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 19 today.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Short Break Bansko: Standard Pack tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 February 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Short Break Bansko: Standard Pack tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Short Break Bansko: Standard Pack tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.