- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This incredible 5-day Bansko ski tour offers a compact, yet unforgettable experience skiing in Europe. Ski on the gorgeous Bulgarian mountains while warming up for the lively Apres Ski. This Balkans ski tour caters to all levels of skiers and snowboarders with fantastic value for money. Enjoy 3 and 4-star superior accommodation, airport shuttle transfers and all breakfasts and dinners with unlimited beer and wine included.
Day 1: Sofia, Bansko
Day 2: Bansko
Day 3: Bansko
Day 4: Bansko
Day 5: Bansko
- 3 and 4 Star Hotel
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners including unlimited beer and wine
- Services of experienced tour leader
- ARRIVAL: Sofia to Bansko: Sundays; 01:00 pm from Terminal-1 / 01:15 pm from Terminal-2 DEPARTURE: Bansko to Sofia : On Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays; 03:00 pm
- Evening Entertainment
- Any international flights to/from Bansko are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this S.Break Bansko-Std. Pack tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 19 today.
- Save US$ 13+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this S.Break Bansko-Std. Pack tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 77 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 26 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
S.Break Bansko-Std. Pack tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this S.Break Bansko-Std. Pack tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.