- Beer and drinks tasting
- Active and outdoor
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Experience the full-blown attractiveness of Ski Bansko on Travel Talk’s 8-day tour. From novices to experts, this ski holiday in the beautiful Balkan mountains caters for all levels of skiers and snowboarders. Ski the day before partying the night away! Get unparalleled value with a tour leader, all breakfasts and dinners with unlimited beer and wine, return airport transfers and a 3 or 4-star superior hotel on your tour. Not to mention the amazing slopes and the vibrant townlife.
Would love to recommend this to anyone travelling in small group or alone. Would love to travel yo a new place with thr same group again!”
Day 1: Sofia, Bansko
Day 2: Bansko
Day 3: Bansko
Day 4: Bansko
Day 5: Bansko
Day 6: Bansko
Day 7: Bansko
Day 8: Bansko
- 4 and 3 Star Hotels
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Dinners including unlimited beer and wine
- Services of experienced Travel Talk tour leader
- Explore some of Bulgaria’s best apres-ski!
- Arrival shuttle on day 1 at 13:00 , departure shuttle on the last day of the trip at 15:00
- Organised orientation walk in Bansko by the tour leader.
- Any international flights to/from Bansko are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bansko Explorer: Standard Pack tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bansko Explorer: Standard Pack tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 June 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bansko Explorer: Standard Pack tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bansko Explorer: Standard Pack tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smalerl than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.