- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Thai massage class in Wat Po.
- Challenge yourself with standup paddleboarding.
- Climb 300 steps to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep.
- Relax in jungle accommodations with private hot springs.
From the moment you first feel the warmth of Thailand’s golden sun, you can’t help but take in the positive vibes. This nine-day tour immerses you in ancient restorative practices, yoga sessions, and healthy food that will leave your smile beaming and your soul stirring. Soak in the country’s culture of kindness with a dip in Pai’s hot springs and a visit to the birthplace of traditional Thai massage at the Wat Po Buddhist temple. Then you can kick the energy up a notch with an optional round of Muay Thai. Your journey ends in Ko Samui, where you’ll reflect inward while nestling your toes in the sand as the sun sets over the glittering ocean.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Chiang Mai
Day 3: Chiang Mai
Day 4: Chiang Mai/Pai
Day 5: Pai
Day 6: Pai/Ko Samui
Day 7: Ko Samui
Day 8: Ko Samui
Day 9: Ko Samui
- Hotels (7 nts), Guesthouse (1 nt)
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Private bus/minivan, ferry, boat, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Wat Po Thai Massage Course, Bangkok
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Chiang Mai
- Your Local Living Moment: Thai Herbal Compress Ball Making with Local Family, Chiang Mai
- Your Wellness Moment: Vinyasa Yoga, Pai
- Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs, Pai
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Pai
- Your Wellness Moment: Afternoon Yoga, Ko Samui
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Ko Samui
- Your Wellness Moment: Sunrise Yoga in the Garden, Ko Samui
- Your Wellness Moment: Evening Meditation, Ko Samui
- Arrival transfer, Doi Suthep Temple visit, Stand-up paddleboarding
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Ko Samui are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wellness Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wellness Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Wellness Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wellness Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : WellnessIt’s time to introduce your inner traveller to your inner self. Discover awe-inspiring destinations combined with rejuvenating activities like yoga and meditation, and healthy food experiences to recharge the body and nourish the mind.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.