- Sample some street-side cuisine at the birthplace of the famous Thai street-food scene - Bangkok’s iconic Chinatown.
- Let your jaw hit the floor when you see the Golden Buddha at Wat Traimit Temple.
- See shops that sell nothing but religious paraphernalia hidden in narrow lanes and be blown away by the bustling market scene.
“Our guide was awesome and really made the whole experience. It was a fun evening overall and I'd highly recommend ...”
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 64 5 hours View Tour
|Jul 23||10+ seats left|
|Jul 24||10+ seats left|
- Explore the Bangkok lifestyle on local transportation.
- Take a long tail motor boat through the small canals of Bangkok.
- Visit Chinatown.
- Visit Wat Prayunwongsawat and see hundreds of turtles.
- Tour Wat Kalayanamit and see the sacred gigantic Buddha image.
- Visit Santa Cruz Church in the old community, formerly Portugal quarter.
7 hour walking trip in Bangkok. Read More
Highlights25% off Today
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart and soul of Bangkok with a backstreets bike tour.
- Even the transport on this trip is an adventure – travel like the locals on an overnight sleeper train, a real Intrepid experience and a great chance to interact with the Thai people.
- Get the heart pumping on a 3 day trek through scenic and enlightening northern hilltribe villages, and experience rural Thai life from a local's perspective with two nights in village homestays.
12 day explorer trip in Thailand, visiting Bangkok, Hilltribe Trek and Chiang Mai. Read More
SaveUS$ 573From US$ 1,895 US$ 1,421 12 days View Tour
|Aug 24||Only 10 seats left|
|Sep 21||Only 8 seats left|
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results