- City sightseeing
- Chill out
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- EXPLORE Bangkok. Chiang Mai. Phuket Town.
- VIEW the Bridge over the River Kwai and Hellfire Pass in Kanchanaburi and Wat Mahathat in Ayutthaya
- VISIT the Grand Palace, the temples of Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Pho in Bangkok, Damnoen Saduak floating market, the ancient city of Ayutthaya, Sukhothai Heritage Park, Baan Chinpracha, Thai Hua Museum
- CONNECT WITH LOCALS Join the Saiwangjit family who live in a wooden Thai stilt house for a traditional northern Thaistyle meal. (Day 9)
Your relaxing escape awaits on the tropical island of Phuket, but its true treasure lies in the effortless fusion of culture, history and cuisine that shaped Thailand's largest island over centuries.
Day 1: Sawadee ka Bangkok
Day 2: See the Sights of Bangkok
Day 3: Thai Cuisine and Cooking Experience
Day 4: Onwards to Damnoen Saduak and Kanchanaburi
Day 5: Railways and Rivers in Kanchanaburi
Day 6: On to Ancient Ayutthaya and Sukhothai
Day 7: Explore Sukhothai
Day 8: Journey to Chiang Mai
Day 9: Meet the Locals of Northern Thailand
Day 10: A Day to Discover Chiang Mai
Day 11: Onwards to Phuket
Day 12: Enjoy Exploring Phuket
Day 13: Relax in this Island Paradise
Day 14: Farewell Phuket
- 13 buffet breakfasts
- 9 lunches (including Connect with Locals)
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air flights: Bangkok to Sukhothai and Chiang Mai to Phuket.
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 117+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.