- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Bangkok and Chiang Mai
- VIEW the Bridge over the River Kwai and Hellfire Pass in Kanchanaburi and Wat Mahathat in Ayutthaya
- VISIT the Grand Palace, the temples of Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Pho in Bangkok, Damnoen Saduak floating market, the ancient city of Ayutthaya, Sukhothai Heritage Park
- CONNECT WITH LOCALS Join the Saiwangjit family who live in a wooden Thai stilt house for a traditional northern Thaistyle meal. (Day 9)
A journey from the colourful streets of Bangkok to the sacred spaces of Chiang Mai. You'll visit the terracotta-coloured ancient ruins of Ayutthaya and enjoy a northern Thai-style lunch with a family in their wooden stilt house.
Day 1: ARRIVE BANGKOK (3 NIGHTS)
Day 2: BANGKOK SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: BANGKOK
Day 4: BANGKOK - DAMNOEN SADUAK - KANCHANABURI (2 NIGHTS)
Day 5: KANCHANABURI SIGHTSEEING
Day 6: KANCHANABURI - AYUTTHAYA - SUKHOTHAI (2 NIGHTS)
Day 7: SUKHOTHAI SIGHTSEEING
Day 8: SUKHOTHAI - CHIANG MAI (3 NIGHTS)
Day 9: CHIANG MAI SIGHTSEEING
Day 10: CHIANG MAI
Day 11: DEPART CHIANG MAI
- 10 breakfasts
- 8 lunches (including Connect with Locals)
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air flights: Bangkok to Sukhothai.
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 120+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.