- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- age_requirement 18-35 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Locally guided tour of the Grand Palace with tour of the Klongs (canals)
- Swim in the breathtaking Erawan waterfalls in Thailand
- Elephant Nature Park
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple
Thailand, we're ready for you. Bringing together the best of North and South, this trip lets you explore lush green jungles, world-famous cities, quaint villages and palm-fringed islands. From the classics like wild Khao San Road in Bangkok and buzzy night markets in Chiang Mai, to the roads less travelled through the mountain-town of Pai and tropical paths of Koh Samui, this adventure lets you cover Thailand completely without compromise. We've hand-picked inclusions and optionals so you get to experience it all.
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi to Chiang Mai via Ayutthaya - Overnight Train
Day 4: Chiang Mai to Pai
Day 5: Pai
Day 6: Pai to Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai
Day 8: Chiang Mai to Phuket
Day 9: Phuket to Khao Sok
Day 10: Khao Sok
Day 11: Khao Sok to Koh Samui
Day 12: Koh Samui
Day 13: Koh Samui to Koh Pha-Ngan
Day 14: Koh Pha-Ngan
Day 15: Koh Pha-Ngan to Koh Samui
- Wake up to breakfast, because we know it's the best way to start your day. We have also included some of your lunches and dinners to get you in on unique local tastes. Because we know you love exploring, we leave the rest of your meals free for you to get local, and let your nose take you to the nearest spot for some spicy street eats or fresh tropical fruit.
- Most nights see you snuggled up in comfy twin-share rooms in hotels. We've also lined up an overnight train, a floating jungle raft stay and a Riverside Cottage stay in the lush Thai Jungle. Not your average sleep to say the least!
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Total Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Total Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Total Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Total Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.