- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ayutthaya: Ancient capital of Siam and the location of a haunting UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Chiang Mai: Take in the views from the hilltop Wat Doi Suthep temple and explore the shopper’s paradise of San Kamphaeng Road
- Lamphun: Visit the thousandyearold Wat Phra That Hariphunchai, one of the holiest temples in the north
- Sukhothai: A historic former capital with wellpreserved ruins of temples and palaces
Modern Thailand merges into historic Siam over nine unforgettable days with this round-trip starting and ending in Bangkok. Discover the ancient monuments, dazzling temples and bustling markets that help make Thailand the most captivating country in Southeast Asia. Visit ruins such as those of Ayutthaya and Sukhothai, which offer an insight into the grandeur of past glories, and meet the inhabitants of remote rain forest villages, where the past is very much alive. Join us on this magical journey to uncover Siam’s glittering gems.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok
Day 3: Bangkok – Ayutthaya – Kamphaeng Phet (380 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 4: Kamphaeng Phet – Lampang – Chiang Mai (350 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 5: Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai – Lamphun – Sukhothai (370 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 7: Sukhothai – Lopburi – Pattaya (595 Km – 8 Hrs)
Day 8: Pattaya
Day 9: Pattaya – Departure Bangkok (125 Km – 2 Hrs)
- 8 nights accommodation
- 9 breakfasts and 5 lunches (on Days 3,4,5,6 and 7)
- Air-conditioned transportation; transfers mentioned in the programme by coach
- Operated with an English-speaking guide (on Days 3-7)
- Tours in different languages can be combined in our vehicles for seat-in-coach itineraries. There will be a guide for each language
- All entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary: Ayutthaya Historical Park; Wat Phra That Lampang Luang in Lampang; Wat Phra That Doi Suthep and San Kamphaeng Road in Chiang Mai; Wat Phra That Hariphunchai in Lamphun; Sukhothai Historical Park; Phra Prang Sam Yot and San Phra Kan in Lopburi
- Meet & Greet on Day 1
- ▪ Expenses of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- ▪ Gratuity for driver and guide
- ▪ Optional tours
- ▪ International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand Reveal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand Reveal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Reveal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.