- Kayaking and canoeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the bustling streets of Bangkok.
- Explore colourful Chiang Mai.
- Trek to remote hilltribe villages.
- Float down a river on a bamboo raft.
Now's the time to explore Thailand on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Trek to the region's hilltribes to get a taste of local life, hit the soft sands of the south for snorkelling, swimming, or just plain snoozing, and wrap up your journey in Bangkok, where the colours, sounds, and flavours will redefine the meaning of amazing. Take note: this part of Southeast Asia can't wait to meet you.
Fubky, cool country aided by an exceptional guide and great group”
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Chiang Mai
Day 3: Chiang Mai
Day 4: Chiang Mai/Ban Mae Jok
Day 5: Ban Mae Jok/Pa Khao Lam
Day 6: Pa Khao Lam/Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai/Bangkok
Day 8: Bangkok
Day 9: Bangkok/Surat Thani
Day 10: Surat Thani/Khao Sok
Day 11: Khao Sok/Koh Pha Ngan
Day 12: Koh Pha Ngan
Day 13: Koh Pha Ngan/Ko Tao
Day 14: Ko Tao
Day 15: Ko Tao
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (9 nts), basic hilltribe huts (2 nts, multi-share), sleeper trains (3 nts).
10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD135-175 for meals not included.
- Local bus, train, walking, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, trekking staff.
- Your G for Good Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Community-Owned Farm & Meal, Ban Ta Khun
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Chiang Mai Celebration, Chiang Mai
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Beach Bar, Ko Tao
- Visit to Chiang Mai night market
- Hilltribe trek
- Bamboo rafting
- Street food crawl
- Snorkelling trip (Ko Tao)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Ko Tao are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand: Night Markets & Blue Waters tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand: Night Markets & Blue Waters tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand: Night Markets & Blue Waters tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand: Night Markets & Blue Waters tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.