- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Experience the bustling streets of Bangkok.
- Explore colourful Chiang Mai.
- Trek to remote hilltribe villages.
- Float down a river on a bamboo raft.
Now's the time to explore Thailand on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Trek to the region's hilltribes to get a taste of local life, hit the soft sands of the south for snorkelling, swimming, or just plain snoozing, and wrap up your journey in Bangkok, where the colours, sounds, and flavours will redefine the meaning of amazing. Take note: this part of Southeast Asia can't wait to meet you.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Chiang Mai
Day 3: Chiang Mai
Day 4: Chiang Mai/Ban Mae Jok
Day 5: Ban Mae Jok/Pa Khao Lam
Day 6: Pa Khao Lam/Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai/Bangkok
Day 8: Bangkok
Day 9: Bangkok/Surat Thani
Day 10: Surat Thani/Khao Sok
Day 11: Khao Sok/Ko Pha Ngan
Day 12: Ko Pha Ngan
Day 13: Ko Pha Ngan/Ko Tao
Day 14: Ko Tao
Day 15: Ko Tao
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (9 nts), basic hilltribe huts (2 nts, multi-share), sleeper trains (3 nts).
10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD135-175 for meals not included.
- Local bus, train, walking, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, trekking staff.
- Your G for Good Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Community-Owned Farm & Meal, Ban Ta Khun
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Visit to Chiang Mai night market
- Hilltribe trek
- Bamboo rafting
- Street food crawl
- Snorkelling trip (Ko Tao)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Ko Tao are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand: Night Markets & Blue Waters tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 48 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 32 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand: Night Markets & Blue Waters tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand: Night Markets & Blue Waters tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.