- Kayaking and canoeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Experience the bustling streets of Bangkok.
- Explore colourful Chiang Mai.
- Trek to remote hilltribe villages.
- Float down a river on a bamboo raft.
- Enjoy the island beaches of Ko PhaNgan and Ko Tao.
- Take a longtail boat tour of Cheow Lan Lake.
- Check out the marine life with a snorkelling trip
- Show more
Now's the time to explore Thailand on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Trek to the region's hilltribes to get a taste of local life, hit the soft sands of the south for snorkelling, swimming, or just plain snoozing, and wrap up your journey in Bangkok, where the colours, sounds, and flavours will redefine the meaning of amazing. Take note: this part of Southeast Asia can't wait to meet you.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Chiang Mai
Day 3: Chiang Mai
Day 4: Chiang Mai/Ban Mae Jok
Day 5: Ban Mae Jok/Pa Khao Lam
Day 6: Pa Khao Lam/Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai/Bangkok
Day 8: Bangkok
Day 9: Bangkok/Surat Thani
Day 10: Surat Thani/Khao Sok
Day 11: Khao Sok/Koh Pha Ngan
Day 12: Koh Pha Ngan
Day 13: Koh Pha Ngan/Ko Tao
Day 14: Ko Tao
Day 15: Ko Tao
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (9 nts), basic hilltribe huts (2 nts, multi-share), sleeper trains (3 nts).
10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD135-175 for meals not included.
- Local bus, train, walking, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, trekking staff.
- Your G for Good Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Community-Owned Farm & Meal
- Ban Ta Khun
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Visit to Chiang Mai night market
- Hilltribe trek
- Bamboo rafting
- Street food crawl
- Snorkelling trip (Ko Tao)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Ko Tao are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand: Night Markets & Blue Waters tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 47 today.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand: Night Markets & Blue Waters tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand: Night Markets & Blue Waters tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand: Night Markets & Blue Waters tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.